Questions and Feedback
The Teaching Development Committee encourages questions and comments regarding policies and procedures. Please feel free to contact the chair of the committee, Associate Deans, or faculty representatives.
- Joshua Gamson, Academic Assistant Dean, TDF Chair
- Pamela Balls-Organista, Associate Dean for Social Sciences
- Christina Tzagarakis-Foster, Associate Dean for Sciences
- Jeffrey Paris, Associate Dean for Arts and Humanities
- Nate Hinerman, Faculty representative
- Jake McGoldrick, Faculty representative
- Shawn Doubiago, Faculty representative
- Robert Bathrick, Faculty representative
- Rick Roberts, Faculty representative
CAS Office of Operations
For questions about Concur, checking account balances, reimbursements, and other financial issues, please contact the CAS Office of Operations.