Large Format Scanning Drop-In: Green Lab (Cowell G25)
You must be a student majoring or minoring in Architecture, a student currently enrolled in an Architecture course, or an Architecture instructor to use this service.
Ensure that your originals meet all of the following criteria:
- larger than 11" x 17" and no wider than 36"
- no thinner than 65 g/m2 or 18-pound
- no thicker than 0.8 mm or 0.03 inches (about the thickness of a stack of 8 sheets of standard 20-pound copy paper)
- flat and of uniform thickness
- not rigid
- not film or other backlit material
- not cling or adhesive material
You will need a USB flash drive or USB hard drive (and cable) formatted with the FAT filesystem, a.k.a. the "MS-DOS" filesystem.
Take your originals and your USB drive to the lab monitor in the Green Lab (Cowell G25) during any drop-in scanning period in the schedule below:
- Scanning Drop-In: Green
- Open Study: Teal