Skip to main content
- Create your Handshake Profile! Fill this out as thoroughly as you can in order to see jobs you are most interested in.
- Visit the Career Services Center website to see what services are available.
- Meet with a career counselor during our drop-in hours to begin to explore career options.
- Discuss career interests with a faculty advisor to plan relevant course work.
- Take a Career Assessment.
- Explore the "What can you do with this major?" resource.
- Strengthen personal development by volunteering for community service.
- See Handshake for part-time jobs off-campus.
- Get involved with student groups related to your major and/or career interests.
- Login to Handshake and sign up to receive announcements about career events.
- Keep informed about CSC programs and career ideas through our events calendar.