Skip to main content
- Meet with a career counselor and plan a strategy to maximize your senior year.
- Sign up for On-Campus Interviews through Handshake.
- Decide on your best option after graduation, and come up with one or two backup plans just in case.
- If you are applying to graduate school create a study plan for the GRE, GMAT, LSAT, CBEST, PRAXIS, or MCAT.
- Attend Resume Writing and Interviewing Workshops.
- Apply to participate in a trek, where you will visit a Bay Area employer and learn about a specific industry.
- Learn market trends and salary expectations for your industry and career of interest.
- Gather relevant job application materials. (Resume, Cover Letter, References, Examples of Work)
- Attend the Career Fair to network and discuss opportunities with Bay Area Employers.
- Identify top skills/interests from past work experience to prepare for interviews.
- Set up a videotaped mock interview session with a USF career counselor to practice your skills.
- Use Handshake to identify job opportunities.