Find a part-time job, off campus or on campus to build your work experience.
- If you are undecided about your major, meet with a career counselor.
- Work with a career counselor to clarify values, and identify preliminary career interest.
- Read about and research different careers of interest to you.
- Research study abroad options.
- Ask a counselor to help you prepare or update a resume.
- Go on an informational interview or job shadow someone in careers of interest.
- Learn how to network to get a job.
- Apply for an internship to begin fall semester of your junior year.
- Take a leadership role in a student club or organization to build new skills and gain valuable experience.