Healthcare, Hospitality, Marketing, Sales, and Finance
Professional Attire: These work environments require the highest level of professionalism.
- Suits should be fitted, tailored and on-trend. Stick with neutral colors.
- Dresses and skirts should hit at or just above the knee.
- Shirts should be pressed and wrinkle-free. Avoid plunging necklines or sheer materials.
- Ties should touch the top of your belt.
- Belt should match shoe color.
- Minimal jewelry, nothing too flashy.
- Dress shoes should be polished. Socks should match pant color.
- Women's shoes should be closed-toe with low heels.
- Facial hair should be clean shaven or neatly trimmed.
- Make-up should be subtle.
- Hair should be neatly combed and out of your face or tied back.
- Avoid strong perfumes or cologne.
- Nails should be clean and neat.