Assistant Dean, Retention and Persistence Programs
Areas of Interest
- Underrepresented Students
- Student Development
- Peer Mentorship
- Strength-Based Academic Coaching
- MA, Sports Management, University of San Francisco
- BS, Business Administration, University of San Francisco
- National Academic Advising Association (NACADA)
- Student Affairs Professionals in Higher Education (NASPA)
- I love music and navigate the world through song.
- I am extremely compassionate and competitive.
- I love sports and podcasts.
- I am a former member of USF Men's Basketball team.
- I was named after the King of Pop "Michael Jackson."
- I am one of 14 siblings.
- Favorite sports teams:
- Basketball - LA Lakers
- Football - San Francisco 49ers
- Baseball - LA Dodgers
Community Service Involvement
- First Graduate - San Francisco based college access program that helps students finish high school and become the first in their families to graduate from college.
Why I became a success coach
- I've always believed in paying your blessings forward because you can never truly pay them back.
Advice to students
- Never be afraid to ask for what you need. Only in asking can you get the answer you desire.