Assistant Dean, Retention and Persistence Programs
Areas of Interest
- First Generation College Students
- Successful transitions into University
- College Success for Student-Athletes Course
- Peer Advising
- Faculty/Staff Training
- Career/internship opportunities linked to major course curriculum
- Student-Athlete Faculty/Staff Mentor Program
- BS, Business Administration, University of San Francisco
- MA, Sports Management, University of San Francisco
- National Academic Advising Association (NACADA)
- I love music and everything is a song to me.
- I am one of the most competitive people in the world.
- I love sports but specifically basketball and football.
- I am a former member of USF Men's Basketball team.
- I was named after the King of Pop "Michael Jackson".
- I am one of 14 siblings.
- Favorite sports teams:
- Basketball - LA Lakers
- Football - San Francisco 49ers
- Baseball - LA Dodgers
Community Service Involvement
- First Graduate - San Francisco based college access program that helps students finish high school and become the first in their families to graduate from college.
Why I became a success coach
- I've always believed in paying your blessings forward because you can never truly pay them back.
Advice to students
- Work hard for what you want and there is nothing you can't achieve.