Academic Success Coach
Director of Academic Development and Outreach Programs
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Transfer students
- Long-term academic planning
- Guidance for students thinking about declaring or changing their major
- BA, Economics/Latin American and Latino Studies, University of California, Santa Cruz
- MA, International and Development Economics, University of San Francisco
Year Started at USF: 2015
Hometown: Santa Rosa, CA
- I enjoy traveling. My favorite places to visit: México, Central America, and Central and Eastern Europe.
- I try to go on a big walk every day, usually in Golden Gate Park.
- I love sports. My favorite teams are the Giants, 49ers, and Warriors.
- I like to cook (especially breakfast) but leave the creative dishes to my younger brother, Chris, who is an excellent chef by profession.
- My favorite TV show is pardon the interruption.
- Email: Ben Bottorff (preferred pronouns: he, him, his)
- Phone: (415) 422-4228