Academic Success Coach
Areas of Interest
- First-generation college students
- Underrepresented student populations
- Peer advising
- Academic coaching and support
- Mental health and wellness
- Students from a low socioeconomic background
- Integration and acclimation of first-year students
- B.S. Human Development, Binghamton University, NY
- Master's in Social Work, Binghamton University, NY
Year Started at USF: 2018
Hometown: Bronx, NY
- I have 14 siblings... yes, it was busy in my home.
- I am Black, Cuban, Dominican, and Haitian
- I love working with my hands, building things, crocheting, and overall physical activity.
- Music, laughing, creative writing, trying new foods, and foreign films feed my soul.
LET'S TALK ABOUT: The keys to a successful academic career... and fan-fiction.
I LIKE: 100-degree weather and a crisp breeze
MY FAVORITE THING ABOUT USF IS: The push to encourage upstanding moral development and global responsibility.