Director of Student Experience and Persistence Programs
Areas of Interest
- Academic coaching for students on Academic Probation or "high risk"
- Coaching students who may be struggling with personal issues such as medical challenges or mental health issues
- Academic coaching for students when considering changing their major, withdrawing from classes and the possible impacts on their graduation plan
- Academic coaching for students developing advocacy skills
- Coaching and inspiring students to develop self-advocacy skills
- Bachelor of Science - Curry College (Milton, MA), Psychology Major and Communications Minor
- Master of Science - Northeastern University (Boston, MA) College Student Development and Counseling
Year Started at USF: 2014
Hometown: Raised in Vermont and lived in Boston just shy of 10 years - a true East Coast at heart!
- I hiked the Long Trail in Vermont for 7 nights and 8 days
- Morning...my favorite time of the day
- I find nature peaceful and energizing
- I love traveling and most recently visited the Philipines and Indonesia