Monday, October 21, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Off-Campus Event - GoUSFchallenges.org
In this fitness challenge, USF students compete with faculty and staff to determine who is the most active during the month of October! There will be weekly drawings for prizes throughout the month. The ultimate prize is bragging rights and the coveted Bill Cartwright cup trophy, which will be awarded to the winning team! Read more about how to sign up and play, and save the dates for upcoming movement opportunities.
How to Play
- Visit GoUSFchallenges.org
- Click "register" or "log in", using your USF email address
- Find the Go Dons Get Fit Challenge
- Click "learn more", then "sign up"
- Starting Oct. 1, a check in button will appear on the challenge page
- Click "check in" and enter your minutes of exercise through Oct. 31
Prizes and Incentives
- Upload your photos of you and your Flat Don photos on Padlet throughout the competition. Photos will be featured on social media @gousfca on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Drawings for prizes include GoUSF baseball hats
- Top participants will be featured in the GoUSF wellness e-newsletter
- Tag your photos with #GoDonsGetFit and #GoUSFCA to be featured on GoUSF's Facebook group and Instagram page
- The winning team will be awarded the coveted Bill Cartwright Cup trophy!