Thursday, June 24 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
An educationally fun opportunity to share and explore USF —
open to staff, faculty, and their young ones of any age!
Thursday, June 24 | 9 a.m.–3 p.m. (for any/all sessions)
Online via Zoom
We are pleased to be offering USF's 8th annual Young Minds at Work with a twist. This year, with our current remote work environment, we are bringing the event to your home and excited about the opportunity to offer something different with more sessions and more variety.
- Kick the day off right with our inspirational welcome led by the ever-energetic and motivating Frank Allocco.
- No bones about it, this session with Kinesiology will be engaging and humorous!
- Meet Lilou the therapy pig and bring your own fur baby or stuffed animal.
- Move it, move it, move it with Koret.
- Create a zine with Gleeson. Participants will be creating their very own one-page zine based on a favorite book. Decorate with pictures, photos, or create a collage. Visit this link for recommended supplies or order a zine kit for free. This session will be led by Fabi Hernandez.
- Grab your spatula and create a yummy lunch with our executive chef.
- Postcards with Love is an opportunity to write a note to a loved one who you missed during the past year. This session will be led by Nell Herbert of the Thacher Gallery.
- "A penny saved is a penny earned." Dennis Miller, ABS, leads this session on learning how to be wise with money.
- Come meet a couple of USF's finest, super-star student athletes and bring your questions.
- Review the full-day agenda »
The day's events run from 9 a.m.–3 p.m. in 30-minute sessions. You may register for as many as fit your schedule or interest you and your child/ren.
*We are collecting short videos, photos, pictures to create a YMAW wall on padlet and video for our welcome session. Please send any or all of the below:
- A short video of your child/ren's response to the following question: "What does your parent do at work?"
- Photos and/or drawings that your young ones have created from this past year while working/schooling at home.
- Anything and everything that you may have find inspiring this year, like quotes, social media posts, etc.