Graduate Student Checklist
Newly Admitted Students
- Bookmark this webpage!
- Save your admission letter and any accompanying information in an easy-to-find-location.
- If you prefer to use your personal Google, Yahoo, or another mail account over your USF-provided e-mail account, forward e-mails from your USF-assigned email account to your personal account.
- Write down where and when your Orientation is taking place.
- If you filed a FAFSA, check your financial aid status.
- Upload your photo for your OneCard (USF ID).
- Place money in your Don's Dollar account.
- Fill out the Health Insurance waiver if applicable.
- Complete the mandatory (for all USF students) "Think About It" course prior to arrival. (Those who do not complete this course will be fined)
- Update your address, phone, or other contact information if there have been changes since your application.
- International students in F-1 or J-1 status are required to attend the mandatory Graduate International Student Orientation (ISO).
- Download the driver that allows you to print on campus from your computer.
- International students who hold another immigration status (H4, J2, K, G, etc.) should check in with the ISSS office for status verification but are not required to attend Graduate ISO, although are welcome to attend to meet other international students.
- Students who are undocumented, present under DACA or are studying under the Dream Act do not need to report any information to ISSS and are not required to attend Graduate ISO.
*Additionally, students must complete status verification with ISSS and complete the mandatory immigration document orientation.