Go Dons Get Fit
Participate in the 5th annual Go Dons Get Fit Challenge in Fall 2020.
The Go Dons Get Fit challenge is held every year throughout the month of October. In this challenge, students compete with faculty and staff to determine who is the most active. At the end of the month, all minutes are accumulated and the winner receives the Cartwright Cup, named after Bill Cartwright.
How to Signup:
- Visit GoUSFchallenges.org in Fall 2020.
- Click "register" or "log in", using your USF email address
- Find the Go Dons Get Fit Challenge
- Click "learn more"
- Click "sign up"
- Starting Oct. 1, a check in button will appear from the challenge page
- Click "check in" and enter your minutes of exercise through Oct. 31
Prizes and Incentives:
- Student drawings for prizes include yoga mats, foam rollers, and other swag will be awarded every week for students who track at least 150 minutes each week.
- The winning team will be awarded the coveted Bill Cartwright Cup trophy!
Sponsored by GoUSF and Health Promotion Services and Koret Health Recreation Center and Athletics