Go Dons Get Fit
Participate in the 5th annual Go Dons Get Fit Challenge in Fall 2020. It's fully remote and ready for you to get started on October 1st.
The Go Dons Get Fit challenge is held every year throughout the month of October. In this challenge, students compete with faculty and staff to determine who is the most active. At the end of the month, all minutes are accumulated and the winner receives the Cartwright Cup, named after Bill Cartwright.
How to Signup:
- Visit GoUSFchallenges.org in Fall 2020.
- Click "register" or "log in", using your USF email address
- Find the Go Dons Get Fit Challenge
- Click "learn more"
- Click "sign up"
- Starting Oct. 1, a check in button will appear from the challenge page
- Click "check in" and enter your minutes of exercise through Oct. 31
Dons Spirit 100 Challenge:
HPS and GoUSF are challenging you to get outside, wherever you are, to complete 100 miles of running, walking, hiking, biking, and/or swimming during the month of October in our Dons Spirit 100 Mile Challenge. That’s about 3 miles per day – you can do it!
Students can share their "Get Fit" photos and videos with us by tagging us on social media @usfhps on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook or tag #GoDonsGetFit. We'll share it with the rest of the USF community.
Sponsored by GoUSF and Health Promotion Services and Koret Health Recreation Center and Athletics