Fall Health Fair Guests
On October 15, 2020, from 11am-1pm, the following guests joined us virtually at our annual Fall Health Fair to provide health education resources, and off-campus employment, internship and volunteer opportunities.
- Aetna Student Health - Learn about the USF-endorsed student health insurance.
- Adult Congenital Heart Association - Learn about congenital heart disease and how you can get involved.
- Asian American Donor Program - Learn about volunteer/internship opportunities or signup to become a bone marrow donor.
- California Health Collaborative's Every Woman Counts (EWC) program - Free screenings and education on breast and cervical cancer. Volunteer/internship opportunities also available.
- Clinic by the Bay - get involved with a volunteer-powered health clinic that provides high-quality, primary care to the hard working uninsured men and women in our community.
- Institute of Aging - Learn about volunteer/internship opportunities, and get some great resources.
- Project Open Hand - Volunteer/Internship Opportunities.
- Provident Credit Union - Presenting on Financial Wellness.
- Seneca Family of Agencies - Connect with the Human Resources Recruiter regarding various opportunities.
- UCSF School of Dentistry - Presenting on how to be a dentist and the UCSF admissions process.
- USF Counseling and Psychological Services - Great resources available from this on-campus office.