PeopleAdmin Hiring System
PeopleAdmin is the system used by USF Hiring Managers to post vacant positions and track the application process for the jobs they have posted. After posting a position, Hiring Managers, or “Posting Managers” as they are called in PeopleAdmin, can log into PeopleAdmin to view all applications for the position, including supporting documentation, such as resumes and cover letters. After the interview and selection process, the Posting Manager creates an offer form in PeopleAdmin, for the selected candidate.
For more information about policies and procedures for hiring new staff, faculty, and adjunct faculty, please visit the Onboarding New Employees web page.
Access to PeopleAdmin
PeopleAdmin is accessible as a Fav App through myUSF. Once you log into myUSF with your credentials and click on the PeopleAdmin Fav App, you will be automatically logged into PeopleAdmin. To add PeopleAdmin as a Fav App on myUSF, please follow these steps:
- Log into myUSF
- Click on the Fav Apps button in the black tool bar next to the search box
- Select Preferences at the bottom of the list
- The My Favorite Apps tab will display
- Click on the All Apps tab
- Scroll through or use the search box to find PeopleAdmin
- Click the star icon next to PeopleAdmin
- Click back on the My Favorite Apps tab
- Click the Drag to Reorder icon to the left of PeopleAdmin and reorder if desired
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the page
After saving your changes, it will take five minutes for the PeopleAdmin to appear as a Fav App, which can then be accessed from the main toolbar upon logging into myUSF.
Should you have any questions, please contact Maggie Karaman.