The Pay application contains links to payroll-related tasks and information. Use the links and options to do the following:
- Withholding Elections: View withholding information on the State Elections tab and View/Modify your Federal Elections.
- Payment Elections: Distribute payroll and expense payments between different bank accounts (checking or savings), and specify the payment method, such as check or direct deposit.
- Payslips: View and print payslips or change your payslip printing election. You may view payslips for any previous period when the data is provided.
- Timesheets: Record work hours for submission, approval, and eventual payment through payroll (if enabled).
- Bonus and One-Time Payment History: Review payments received outside of the regularly scheduled payroll process, such as bonuses.
- My Tax Documents: View the annual tax documents associated with your earnings.
Access historical W-2's prior to 2019 that are not available in USFWorks.
Employees can access pay stubs prior to January 2019.