College of Arts and Sciences Immersions
Currently, There are no College of Arts and Sciences Immersions.
For questions and applications, please contact faculty directly.
- Culture and Environment in Alaska. Instructor: George Gmelch
- Rome- Refugee Assistance Instructor: Jane Pak
- Rainforest Enrichment & Sustainable Forestry Project: Puerto Rico. Instructor: Seth L Wachtel
- Tropical Restoration Ecology Field Course: Borneo. Instructor: Gretchen Christina Coffman
- Dharamsala, India: Exploring the Buddhist Himalaya in India - Prof. Tsering Wangchuk
- Israel-Palestine: Beyond Bridges - Oren Kroll-Zeldin and Lindsay Gifford
- Colombia - Building Peace From the Ground Up in Colombia - Brian Dowd-Uribe and Lucia Cantero
- South Africa (Goldman)--tied to Sports Management.
- San Francisco (Erin Bringham).
- Erasmus in Northern Ireland (Keally McBride/Peter Novak).
- Hip Hop and Social Justice (EMDS) in NYC, DC, Puerto Rico (Stephanie Sears).
- Black Heritage Immersion in New Orleans/Indiana (Candice Lynn Harrison).