Academic Immersion's Scholarships and Funding
General Immersion Fund.
Immersion General Scholarship is open to USF students enrolled in all programs, Campus or branch campuses, and online. Past recipients of the scholarship are eligible to apply again, but preference will be given to those who have not yet received the scholarship and who meet the criteria.
- Commitment to global cooperation and the promotion of mutual understanding among nations through engagement in the host community, among other activities.
- Clearly articulate how a specific immersion and destination will enable the applicant to reach their academic and/or career goals,
- Register for one Academic immersion,
- Demonstrate financial need.
How to apply
Please submit the following:
- 300 words or less, please explain how you meet the criteria for this scholarship and why you would like to be considered.
- Two references (names only) of full-time faculty who know the quality of your work.
- [if applicable] Statement and amount of previous Immersion Scholarship award.
A completed application must be received by the following dates to be considered for the corresponding semester:
- Deadline for Summer Scholarships: May 1, 2021
- Deadline for Intersession and Spring Scholarships: November 1, 2021
- Please note: Any applications received after the deadline may still be considered.
We know that sometimes even with Financial Assistance it is hard to make ends meet for an international trip, that is why we have put together a Fundraising guide to help you plan and meet your goals.