Graduate Arrupe Immersion
Unique and Exclusive Opportunity for all Graduate Students.
Immerse yourself in Social Justice Issues in the depths of the Amazon Rainforest. Learn firsthand from communities fighting for indigenous rights and environmental justice.
- When: March 10-17, 2019 (Spring Break)
- Where: Leticia, Colombia (Border between Colombia, Peru, and Brazil)
- What: Arrupe Immersions offer an opportunity for students to immerse themselves in communities different to their own. You learn firsthand from individuals making this world a better place. The Arrupe Immersions engages the USF community in the pursuit of justice through opportunities to participate in dynamic experiences, depth of thought, imagination and spiritual reflection. Always centered in the Jesuits Mission of Social Justice, and focused on academic and mindful growth.
- Program Fee: $1200 (The Immersion program fee covers activities, accommodation, food, and transportation in the country. Flight not included)
- Scholarships: Scholarships available spanning from few hundred bucks for translators, media, and journaling spots to the totality of the program fee for a Student Leader
- Security Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $150 must be made by Nov. 1st. which is later discounted from the program fee.