Here are some resources to help you get started:
* Tips and Tricks
- To access Banner, Chrome and Firefox browsers are recommended. Chrome is the preferred browser.
- How to get help in the Service Now portal: Go to myUSF Concierge and click on "Make a Request", then "Request Help".
- How to get VPN Access: Go to the Network Remote Access page and follow the links.
- For any other questions and troubleshooting: Refer to this FAQ's and suggestions table.
Getting Banner Access:
1. Follow this KB article detailing the process
2. Access the Application Access Request Form in Service Now, enter the user ID and the type of access the user will need
3. If you don't have access to Service Now, please enter an IT Ticket via the USF Help portal:
- Select "Make a Request"
- Click on "Request Help"
- Enter the user ID and needed systems access, and IT Help Desk will get back to you