Welcome to Banner 9!
Here are some resources to help you get started:
* Tips and Tricks
- To access Banner 9, Chrome and Firefox browsers are recommended. Chrome is the preferred browser.
- How to get help in the Service Now portal: Go to myUSF Concierge and click on "Make a Request", then "Request Help".
- How to get VPN Access: Go to the Network Remote Access page and follow the links.
- For any other questions and troubleshooting: Refer to this FAQ's and suggestions table.
Access details on the following Banner 9 open issues via Service Now tool:
- Incident INC315630: Add a Banner 9 link to the hydra page to access the daily clone DPRC8
- Incident INC345962: "Activity date" field data does not show on some Finance pages
- Incident INC341764: Banner database performance tuning
- Incident INC346847: Unrolling transfer courses shows blank on screen SHATAEQ in Banner 9
- Incident INC343168: Change standard Banner 9 CSS and HTML files to USF user experience