About the Speaking Center
USF Speaking Center
The Speaking Center is available to help students prepare for public speaking - including speeches, oral presentations, team presentations, and visual aid demonstrations.
Public Speaking Coaches can help you with a variety of aspects of public speaking, including:
- effective oral communication skills
- researching and writing speech content
- achieving engaging delivery
- developing well organized, concise, and informative main points
- using transitions and signposting
- crafting introductions and conclusions
- enhancing visual aids
Coaches are trained peer tutors who are skilled teachers and experienced public speakers.
Appointments are available during designated hours each semester.