School of Management Dean Search
The School of Management invites nominations and applications for the role of dean. The dean will be joining the university after a yearlong and enterprise-wide strategic planning effort and will be charged with engaging the community in developing and implementing a compelling and innovative vision for the school’s future. The dean will be a champion for student, faculty, and staff success and inclusive excellence, while advocating for the School of Management and all of its programs.
Find out more about the SOM dean position, and apply, inquire, or nominate someone else by following the link below.
SOM Dean Search Committee
The SOM Dean Search Committee will advise on the qualifications and qualities USF seeks in the next SOM dean. They will participate in the candidate interview process and conduct broad-based listening sessions with the university community.
Once the committee has finalized the candidates, the listening session dates will be shared. Your participation in these sessions are critical for two reasons:
- It gives each of us an opportunity to see the candidate and ask questions.
- It gives the candidates exposure to as many USF constituents as possible. Showing interest in each candidate will assure that we present a positive image of USF to the best candidates.
- Shawn P. Calhoun - Chair, Acting Dean, University Library
- Kenneth Cacacho - Alumni, School of Management
- Joseph Dinh - Graduate Student, School of Management
- Richard Greggory Johnson III - Professor and Department Chair, Public and Nonprofit Administration, School of Management
- Diana Johnston - Director of Development, School of Management
- Courtney Masterson - Assistant Professor, Humanistic Management and Hospitality, School of Management
- Janine Mixon - Director, Graduate Student Affairs, School of Management
- Kat Mohandas - Undergraduate Student, School of Management
- Anthony Patino - Professor, Marketing, School of Management
- Ron Rose - Dean’s Circle, School of Management
- Jeff Scharosch - Adjunct Professor, Hospitality Management, School of Management
- Ricardo Villarreal De Silva - Associate Professor and Department Chair, Marketing, School of Management
- Xiaohua Yang - Professor and Director, EISIB and CBSI, School of Management
- Joey Zafra - Sr. Director of Administration and Finance, School of Management
- Alejandra Gillette-Teran, Senior Associate
- Sandra Chu, Senior Associate