Department of Business Analytics and Information Systems
We examine how to use technology, information, and analytical models to improve business processes and enhance organizational performance. We are proud to integrate the disciplines of Analytics, Information Systems, and Operations Management.
Our focus is on providing access to the power of technology for people who are not technical specialists. Our research and education are grounded in the real context of business, government, and non-profits, with an emphasis on generating results that can be used to make things better.
The BAIS Department houses several programs:
- Master of Science in Information Systems (full-time and part-time)
- Customer Success Initiative in the MBA
- Business Analytics Concentration in the MBA
- Business Analytics Major (students earning a BS in Business Administration)
- Business Analytics Minor (students outside the School of Management)