Event Registration System Procedures
One-Page Registration/Simple Ticketed Events
Most events created in Cvent will fall under this category. Event creators will be designated for each of the key areas to handle one-page registration forms. If you would like to be trained, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
If your department does not have a designated Cvent event creator, eCommunications will be happy to create the event registration form on your behalf. Estimated turnaround time for simple, one-page event registration forms is three business days.
Complex Events or Events With a Donation Component
If you need a complex registration form (where registrants can choose multiple session combinations across multiple days) or require a donation component to the event, please follow the procedures below to start your request.
- Step 1: Submit an event registration request form
- Decide what information you need to collect (first name, last name, email, etc.)
- For paid events: FOAP to deposit revenue, ticket cost, ticket limit, do registrants need the ability to add guests, etc.
- Step 2: eCommunications will contact you to discuss any additional questions within 1-2 business days
- Step 3: Registration form is created
- Step 4: Preview is sent for approval to client
- Step 5: Form is launched
- Step 6 Reports provided as requested
Estimated turnaround time of such a request is 7–9 business days.