Step 5: Apply for Housing
**FALL 2021 HOUSING**
Plans for fall 2021 classes and on-campus housing are currently being finalized. Please continue to check this page as well as the Student Housing and Residential Education (SHaRE) website. We expect to have updated information posted here in January 2021.
In the meantime, learn more about living on campus and the different housing options.
- Check out the virtual tours for each residence hall room (click on each residence hall name to see the virtual tour)
- Explore our living learning communities that allow you to deepen your interests in social issues in a shared residential and academic environment
- Learn more about gender-inclusive housing options
- See what's included in a dorm room and what you should pack
- Make an appointment with our Off Campus Living team to see how they can help you find an apartment in San Francisco
- Follow progress on our brand new residence hall and dining commons on Lone Mountain, opening fall 2021
Deadline: Typically, housing applications are due in early May. We will update this page as soon as we have more information.
Student Housing and Residential Education, UC Fifth Floor
2130 Fulton St, San Francisco, CA 94117
Tel: (415) 422-6824, Fax: (415) 422-2480
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: myusf.usfca.edu/housing