Step 1: Set Up MyUSF Account
Your myUSF account will give you access to the USF network, your USF email, and other services. You'll use your account to make your enrollment deposit, register for classes, apply for housing, and more.
Here's how you set up your myUSF account:
- Go to myusf.usfca.edu/caslogin and enter the username provided in your admission letter in the Username box.
- Leave the password box blank (your USF ID number is NOT your password).
- Click on "Problems signing in?"
- Select "Reset Password."
- You will be asked to retype your username.
- Then, choose "Send an email," which will send a temporary code to the email address you used when applying to USF.
- After entering the temporary code, you'll be guided through the steps to create a new password.
Deadline: ASAP. A myUSF account is required for the rest of the steps in this process.