Step 1: Confirm Enrollment and Submit Deposit
Congratulations on your admission to USF! To confirm your enrollment and reserve your spot at USF, you must do the following in sequential order:
- Complete the Enrollment Decision form located under the Forms section on your Dons Status Page.
- After you submit your Enrollment Decision form, the link to pay your enrollment deposit will appear on your Dons Status Page. Click the Submit Payment link to pay your non-refundable enrollment deposit.
- Recommended: We recommend paying your enrollment deposit via credit card or international wire transfer on your Dons Status Page.
- If you need to pay by electronic check or personal check, see the instructions below.
To pay by electronic check (eCheck) (for U.S.-based bank accounts only):
- Log in to myUSF. If you haven't created a myUSF account, see Step 2.
- Click the "View and Pay" button
- Click the "Make Payment" link
- Click "Web Enrollment Deposit"
- Enter payment amount listed on your Dons Status Page
- Select the fall 2023 term
- Click "Add to Charges to Pay"
- Click "Checkout"'
- Select "Electronic Check" and click "Continue Checkout"
To pay by personal check:
Complete the Enrollment Deposit 2023 form and include a check for the amount listed on your Dons Status Page payable to the University of San Francisco. Please write your USF student ID number from your admission letter on the memo line of the check.
Mail the completed form and check to:
University of San Francisco
Office of Admission
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94117-1046
Deadline: The date printed on your admission letter, or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter.
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Tel: +1 (415) 422-6612, Fax: +1 (415) 422-2217