Step 1: Confirm Enrollment and Submit Deposit
Congratulations on your admission to USF! To confirm your enrollment and reserve your spot at USF, you must:
- Complete the Intent to Enroll form on your Dons Status Page.
- Pay a non-refundable enrollment deposit of $750 through your Dons Status Page.
- Recommended: We recommend paying your enrollment deposit via credit card or international wire transfer on your Dons Status Page.
- If you need to pay by electronic check or personal check, see the instructions below.
Pay by electronic check (eCheck) (for U.S.-based bank accounts only):
- Log in to myUSF. If you haven't created a myUSF account, see Step 2.
- Click the "View and Pay" button
- Click the "Make Payment" link
- Click "Web Enrollment Deposit"
- Enter payment amount of $750
- Select the spring 2022 term
- Click "Add to Charges to Pay"
- Click "Checkout"'
- Select "Electronic Check" and click "Continue Checkout"
Pay by personal check:
Complete the enrollment deposit form and include a check for $750 payable to the University of San Francisco. Please write the student ID (USF ID) from the admission letter on the memo line of the check.
Mail the completed form and check to:
University of San Francisco
Office of Admission
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94117-1046
Deadline: The date printed on your admission letter, or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter.
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Tel: +1 (415) 422-6612, Fax: +1 (415) 422-2217