Step 2: Create myUSF account
You will use your myUSF account to access your USF email and the USF network, register for classes, apply for housing, and more. Transfer students: After you create a myUSF account, you'll be able to check your degree evaluation to see how your credits have transferred over.
Here's how you set up your myUSF account:
- Go to myusf.usfca.edu/caslogin and enter the username provided on your Dons Status Page. If you can't find your username, email email@example.com and ask for your Banner username.
- Leave the password box blank (your USF ID number is NOT your password).
- Click on "Problems signing in?"
- Select "Reset Password."
- You will be asked to retype your username.
- The next screen will ask for a code. Check your email for a code from firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to check your spam folder, too.
- Enter the temporary code in the box.
- You will be guided through the steps to create a new password.
Deadline: ASAP. A myUSF account is required for the rest of the steps in this process.
Office of Admission, Lone Mountain, Room 250
2130 Fulton St, San Francisco, CA 94117
Tel: (415) 422-6612, Fax: (415) 422-2217