Step 4: Submit Final Documents
All students should submit the following documents to USF as soon as they become available. The documents must be sent directly to us by your high school or testing service. Check your USF Applicant Status page to see whether you are still missing any of the following documents:
- Official SAT or ACT scores (if unofficial scores were used for admission purposes).
Your official test scores are required even if you applied test-optional so that we can properly place you in your first-year classes.
If you used unofficial SAT/ACT scores to satisfy our English Language proficiency requirements, you will need to submit official test scores before we can issue an I-20.
- Final A-Level, IB or other external examination results
- Final AP exam scores
- Official college or university transcripts from any institution where credit was awarded (if applicable)
- High school transcript or copy of diploma. Proof of high school graduation is required for all incoming transfer students.
- AP, IB, or A-Level exam score reports (if applicable)
- Updated official transcripts for any college work not reflected on the degree evaluation at the time of admission. If you have college classes currently in progress, USF won’t be able to enter those credits until you submit your final grades. After you finish your classes, please have an official transcript sent with updated grades.
How to submit your transcript
Your school(s) can send your transcripts electronically to email@example.com or physical copies can be sent to:
Office of Admission
University of San Francisco
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
To see how your AP/IB/College credit might transfer to USF, please visit our AP/IB/College credit page. We also recommend that you check your degree evaluation, which will show how your AP/IB/College credit may have transferred to USF credit. To view your degree evaluation, log into the myUSF dashboard, click on the Banner Self Service (Student) box, then Student Records → Degree Evaluation. Transfer students, please see Step 7 for more details on transferring credit.
Deadline: ASAP or whenever you receive a final grade from your last class.
Office of Admission, Lone Mountain, Room 250
2130 Fulton Street, San Francisco, CA 94117
Tel: (415) 422-3754, Fax: (415) 422-2217