Step 4: Submit Final Documents
All students are required to provide the following documents as soon as they are available. These documents should be sent to USF directly from your school or testing agency.
Documents to submit
- Final high school transcripts. Even if you used unofficial transcripts in your application, we need your final official transcripts if you intend to enroll at USF. Your official transcripts should be sent to USF directly from your high school. Your counselor can email your final transcript to email@example.com or use a platform like Naviance, Maia, SCOIR, etc., if your school uses one.
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo scores, if unofficial scores were used for admission OR SAT or ACT scores, if you used unofficial scores to satisfy the English Language Proficiency requirement. You will need to submit official test scores before we can issue an I-20.
- Final A-Level, IB or other external examination results
- Final AP exam scores
- Official college or university transcripts from any institution where credit was awarded (if applicable)
- High school transcript or copy of diploma. Proof of high school graduation is required for all incoming transfer students.
- AP, IB, or A-Level exam score reports (if applicable)
- Updated official transcripts for any college work not reflected on the degree evaluation at the time of admission. If you have college classes currently in progress, USF won’t be able to enter those credits until you submit your final grades. After you finish your classes, please have an official transcript sent with updated grades.
How to submit your transcript
Your school(s) can send your transcripts electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, through platforms like Naviance, Maia, Scoir, etc., or physical copies can be sent to:
Office of Admission
University of San Francisco
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
To see how your AP/IB/College credit might transfer to USF, please visit our AP/IB/College credit page. We also recommend that you check your degree evaluation, which will show how your AP/IB/College credit may have transferred to USF credit. To view your degree evaluation, log into the myUSF dashboard, click on the Banner Self Service (Student) box, then Student Records → Degree Evaluation. Transfer students, please see Step 7 for more details on transferring credit.
Deadline: ASAP or whenever you receive a final grade from your last class.
Office of Admission, Lone Mountain, Room 250
2130 Fulton Street, San Francisco, CA 94117
Tel: (415) 422-3754, Fax: (415) 422-2217
If USF or the Department has reason to believe the transcripts or equivalent are not valid or were not obtained from an entity that provides secondary school education, the admission office will investigate to confirm the school is recognized by the appropriate entity approved by the state department of education, a recognized home school association approved by the state department of education, the state attorney General’s office or by other means.