Step 2: Send Final Documents to Admission
All students should submit the following documents to USF as soon as they become available. The documents must be sent directly to us by your high school or testing service. Check your USF Applicant Status page to see whether you are still missing any of the following documents:
- Final high school transcript verifying proof of graduation
- Official SAT or ACT scores (if unofficial scores were used for admission purposes)
- Final A-Level, IB or other external examination results
- Final AP exam scores
- Official college or university transcripts from any institution where credit was awarded
- Updated college or university transcript, reflecting the most recent semester or quarter grades should be submitted by the end of December so that transfer credits can be updated before course registration begins on January 7th.
- AP, A-Level, IB or other external examination results eligible for university credit
How to submit your transcript
Your school(s) can send your transcripts electronically to email@example.com or physical copies can be sent to:
Office of Admission
University of San Francisco
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
To see how your AP/IB/College credit might transfer to USF, please visit our AP/IB/College credit page. We also recommend that you check your degree evaluation, which will show how your AP/IB/College credit may have transferred to USF credit. To view your degree evaluation, log into the myUSF dashboard, click on the Banner Self Service (Student) box, then Student Records → Degree Evaluation. Transfer students, please see Step 7 for more details on transferring credit.
Deadline: ASAP or whenever you receive a final grade from your last class.
Office of Admission, Lone Mountain, Room 250
2130 Fulton Street, San Francisco, CA 94117
Tel: (415) 422-3754, Fax: (415) 422-2217