Step 2: Send Final Documents to Admission
All students should submit the following documents to USF as soon as they become available.
- Final high school transcript verifying proof of graduation
- Official SAT or ACT scores (if unofficial scores were used for admission purposes)
- Final A-Level, IB or other external examination results
- Final AP exam scores
- Official college or university transcripts from any institution where credit was awarded
All of the above documents must be sent from the school or the test service directly to USF.
- Updated college or university transcript, reflecting the most recent semester or quarter grades should be submitted by the end of December so that transfer credits can be updated before course registration begins on January 7th.
- AP, A-Level, IB or other external examination results eligible for university credit
Gap Year Students
Check in with the Office of International Admission to ensure all official final transcripts and/or exam results are on file.
Office of International Admission, Lone Mountain, Room 250
2130 Fulton St, San Francisco, CA 94117
Tel: (415) 422-3754, Fax: (415) 422-2217