Step 4: Send Final Documents to Admission
All students are required to provide the following documents as soon as they are available. Check your Applicant Status page to see which documents you're missing (if any) and how to submit them.
- Final high school transcript. For spring 2021, we will accept unofficial transcripts as long as they are in PDF format.
- Official SAT or ACT scores if you used unofficial scores in your application or if you applied test optional. If you have any questions or issues with obtaining official scores, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official and final A-Level, IB, AP or other external examination results, sent to USF directly from the testing agency. We understand you may have been unable to take scheduled exams. If you take these exams at a later date, we'll award college credit at that point.
- Transcripts from any other college courses you were awarded credit for, if any. For spring 2021, we will accept unofficial transcripts as long as they are in PDF format.
- Updated college or university transcript, reflecting the most recent semester or quarter grades should be submitted by the end of December so that transfer credits can be updated before course registration begins. For spring 2021, we will accept unofficial transcripts as long as they are in PDF format.
- Official and final A-Level, IB, AP or other external examination results, sent to USF directly from the testing agency.
How to submit your transcript
You or your school counselor can send your transcripts electronically to email@example.com or physical copies can be sent to:
Office of Admission
University of San Francisco
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
To see how your AP/IB/College credit might transfer to USF, please visit our AP/IB/College credit page. We also recommend that you check your degree evaluation, which will show how your AP/IB/College credit may have transferred to USF credit. To view your degree evaluation, log into the myUSF dashboard, click on the Banner Self Service (Student) box, then Student Records → Degree Evaluation. Transfer students, please see Step 10 for more details on transferring credit.
Deadline: ASAP or whenever you receive a final grade from your last class.
Office of Admission, Lone Mountain, Room 250
2130 Fulton Street, San Francisco, CA 94117
Tel: (415) 422-3754, Fax: (415) 422-2217