International Student Move-In Day
Online ID Express is a program administered by the USF One Card Office that helps to minimize the amount of time it takes for you to receive your first USF One Card. It is required for all incoming students, and if you participate in Online ID Express by the deadline, your USF One Card will be waiting to be picked up on your Move-In Date or any day afterward!
Online ID Express Deadline: 1/7/2020
International Student Move-In Day: 1/14/2020
How to Get your USF One Card
Online ID Express Instructions
- Find a recent color photograph of yourself (your entire head and shoulders must be visible, and you should be facing directly towards the camera), then save it as a JPG or JPEG file.
- Visit the Photo Upload page and follow the instructions to upload your photo.
- You will receive an email regarding the acceptance or rejection of the photograph you submitted. (You also can check the status of your photo by logging onto WebCard Center and clicking "View Your Pictures.") If your photo is rejected, you will be asked to submit a new one.
- Pick up your One Card at your Welcome Center in the University Center on the first floor from 10:00am - 5:00pm on January 14th, 2020. If you have missed card distribution you can pick up your card at the University Center (UC) 5th Floor during business hours. Be sure to review the orientation guidelines that you receive in your welcome packet, because there may be changes in dates, locations or office hours.
- Remember to bring a government-issued photo ID (such as a passport) - your first One Card will not be issued to you without it.
If, for any reason, you are unable to complete Online ID Express, please contact the One Card Office at (415) 422-7663 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or to make other arrangements.