Early Timesheet Submission
December 21, 2017 will be the last payday of the year for all employees. This early pay date will require a slightly different timesheet submission process than normal. Please review the instructions below related to your employee class:
Semi-Monthly Exempt Employees (SM)
For period 12/01/2017 - 12/15/2017 (SM 23)
Employees deadline for leave report submission: Tuesday, 12/12/2017
Supervisors deadline for leave report approval: Wednesday, 12/13/2017
For period 12/16/2017 - 12/31/2017 (SM 24)
Employees deadline for leave report submission: Friday, 01/05/2018
Supervisors deadline for leave report approval: Monday, 01/08/2018
Semi-Monthly Student, Hourly, OPE and Non-Exempt Employees (SH)
For period 12/06/2017 - 12/20/2017 (SH 24)
Employees deadline for timesheet submission: Tuesday, 12/12/2017
Supervisors deadline for timesheet approval: Wednesday, 12/13/2017
Employees should project work hours & leave to be taken 12/13 - 12/20
Monthly Employees (MO)
For period 12/01/2017 - 12/31/2017 (MO 12)
Employees deadline for timesheet submission: Friday, 01/05/2018
Supervisors deadline for timesheet approval: Monday, 01/08/2018
Corrections to Projected Time or Leave
If you need to make a correction to the time or leave that you've projected, please follow these instructions:
- Print out your e-timesheet or leave report for the period.
- Mark the changes in blue ink.
- Sign the timesheet or leave report.
- Forward the print-out containing your corrections to your supervisor for approval.
- The approver may deliver the corrected timesheet/leave report to the Payroll Office LMN 3rd Floor or email email@example.com by noon on Monday, January 8th.
- Corrections received after Monday, January 8th deadline will be reflected on the January 15, 2018 paycheck.