Step Up: Strengths-Based Leadership Seminar
Spring 2023 Date TBD
12:00pm - 5:00pm
USF Downtown Campus @ 101 Howard Street
Applications Open Spring 2023
Step Up is professional development for up to 20 upperclassmen & graduate students who are seeking additional Strengths-Based development with Gallup's CliftonStrengths. The seminar aims to bring together a diverse group of aspiring and established undergraduate & graduate leaders across leadership experience, academic disciplines, involvement on campus, and social identities.
By engaging in the seminar, participants will:
- Examine their dominant, supporting, and lesser talents through a variety of CliftonStrengths tools
- Examine and explore strengths-based leadership styles of others
- "Name, Claim, and Aim" signature talents toward a goal
- Network with other students
All participants receive the following:
- CliftonStrengths Full 34 Assessment ($49.99 value)
- Tailored materials
- Workbook & Pen
- Coaching from a Gallup-certified CliftonStrengths Coach
Who Can Apply?
All interested individuals must complete SLE's Introduction to CliftonStrengths workshop in order to apply for this opportunity. We are seeking individuals who have placed concerted effort toward developing their Top 5 talents and are passionate about the value of CliftonStrengths in their ongoing development.
Priority will be given to those who demonstrate an active on-campus engagement through student organizations, department programs, and other leadership communities.