Step Up: Strengths-Based Leadership Seminar
Step Up is professional development for up to 20 upperclassmen who are seeking leadership development through CliftonStrengths. The seminar aims to bring together a diverse group of aspiring and established undergraduate leaders across leadership experience, academic disciplines, involvement on campus, and social identities.
By engaging in the seminar, participants will:
- Examine their signature talent themes through a variety of CliftonStrengths tools
- Examine and explore strengths-based leadership styles of others
- "Name, Claim, and Aim" signature talents toward a goal
- Network with other students
All participants receive the following:
- CliftonStrengths Assessment ($19.99 value)
- Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
- Personalized Signature Theme Report
- Workbook & Pen
- Coaching from a Gallup-certified CliftonStrengths Coach
Priority will be given to students who demonstrate on-campus involvement in registered student organizations.