Spring Ballot: ASUSF Senate Candidates
The ASUSF Senate holds elections every semester. All executive board and Senator positions will be filled in the spring election. The ASUSF Freshman Class Representative position will be filled in the fall election.
ASUSF Senate Executive Board
A five-member executive board provides leadership for ASUSF Senate.
- ASUSF President
- ASUSF Vice President of Internal Affairs
- ASUSF Vice President of Finance
- ASUSF Vice President of Public Relations
- ASUSF Vice President of Advocacy
ASUSF Senator Representatives
ASUSF Senator representatives form the legislative branch of ASUSF Senate and serve as the voices of their peers. Senators shall be responsible primarily to their respective constituent community.
- ASUSF College of Arts and Sciences Representative
- ASUSF School of Management Representative
- ASUSF School of Nursing and Health Professions Representative
- ASUSF Senior Class Representative
- ASUSF Junior Class Representative
- ASUSF Sophomore Class Representative
- ASUSF Student of Color Representative
- ASUSF International Student Representative
- ASUSF Gender and Sexual Minoritized Student Representative
- ASUSF Transfer Student Representative
A complete list of candidates will be posted after the election application deadline.
For more information, contact email@example.com with any questions about Dons Elections.