Domestic Short Term Program Forms
If you have been accepted into the USF in DC Semester Program or the McCarthy Fellows in Sacramento Program, please click here.
If you have been accepted to a domestic program, you must complete the mandatory reading and submit all of the following requirements listed below at least six weeks before departure.
All undergraduate students must complete the Disciplinary Clearance Form prior to moving forward with an application.
- Domestic Short Term Participant Information Form
- Domestic Short Term Behavior Contract
- Domestic Short Term Travel Intent
Hard Copy Submission to the Study Abroad Office
- Disciplinary Clearance Form (Undergraduate students only - Students must complete a Disciplinary Clearance Form prior to beginning the application process. OSCRR will grant disciplinary clearance enabling students to advance in the application process.)
- Waiver of Liability Form (original document sent to LM 340)
- Trip Cancellation Protection Plan/Terms of Participation Form (original document sent to LM 340)
Hard Copy Submission or by Email Attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of Flight Itinerary (if applicable)
- Copy of Driver's License or State ID (in color)