USF STAGES LIVE PAGE
USF STAGES is working on how we can help support and promote Black Lives Matter and anti-black racism. Please email us if you need support for your events or other projects. We have equipment, knowledge, and hours we can contribute. We can also help with video and streaming services.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Spring 2020 Music Showcase highlights the power of music and the Performing Arts at USF with online musical performances by faculty and students.
- These audio tracks and music videos by musicians at USF will be released from April 20th to May 15th.
- Production Credits
Faculty Producer: Byron Au Yong
Production Stage Manager: House
Performance & Video Coach: Elise Tanyang
- Department Credits
Department Chair: Peter Novak
Music Program Co-Coordinators: Alexandra Amati, Byron Au Yong
Director of USF STAGES: Josh McDermott
STAGES Production Manager: Beth Hersh
Program Manager: C. Whyler Neubauer
Program Assistant: Andrea Hendrickson
Video Variations made by the Performing Arts Production class
Mainstage Dance Concert
- Philip Agyapong,
- Kara Davis
- Eli Nelson
- Dexandro "D" Montalvo
- Liv Schaffer/Dance Generators.
Mainstage Theater: FINDING HOME
- The Chalky White Substance by Tennessee Williams. Directed by Gabe Maxson
- Can-Can by Romulus Linney. Directed by Michelle Torres Maxson
- The Glory of God by Carson Kreitzer. Directed by Stephanie Hunt
- Trifles by Susan Glaspell. Directed by PASJ major Noreen Curran