As of January 10, 2023, there are no quarantine or testing requirements for the spring 2023 semester.
- Students who test positive will be expected to report that to firstname.lastname@example.org and are not approved to move into a university assigned space until you complete your isolation period at home. See the SFDPH guidelines for isolation for more information.
- Students who have confirmation of a negative test will be approved to move into their designated room on their assigned move-in date.
- If at any time while awaiting your test results, or after receiving a negative confirmation, you develop symptoms associated with COVID-19 you are required to stay home in isolation. After completing the isolation period email email@example.com to report completion and receive guidance on next steps to move into your assigned residence hall space.
COVID-19 Educational Training Module
All USF students who have an on-campus class component are required to complete the USF COVID-19 training module through EVERFI. Those students that will be fully remote will not need to complete this training module. This course is designed to provide students with information to protect their physical health and maintain their mental well-being. Additional information specific to policies and guidelines set forth by the San Francisco Department of Public Health and the University of San Francisco is also included in this module.
Employees of the University of San Francisco are highly encouraged to complete the training as well.
In addition to testing, USF will rely upon students’ self-monitoring of symptoms to limit the transmission of this virus.
- Fully vaccinated students will not need to quarantine. Please upload your proof of vaccination to Med+Proctor.
- Students will self-monitor and report the presence or absence of symptoms of COVID-19 every day, beginning on the first day of return to campus.
- All students must remain at home or in a designated isolation space if they are ill with COVID-19.
- Students who are sick may contact the COVID-19 Response Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 415-422-7637.