Prospective & Admitted Students Email Outreach
In support of university-wide recruitment and marketing efforts for academic programs, Enrollment Communications provides services for delivering graphic and media-rich email communications to prospective students and applicants.
Email outreach guidelines for current students, faculty, staff and alumni are provided. Targeted email campaigns, when coupled with engaging graphics and personalization have proven to be more engaging than plain text.
Select an appropriate email design and submit your request through the request form. In order to receive prospective communications on time, please submit your request ahead of the "request by" dates. Delays usually arise from incomplete requests and edits rather than slow service or request volume. Please leave enough time to get it right, not just get it done.
|Request Type||Request by...|
|Communication Plan||3 weeks prior to first queue date|
|Email with Custom Graphic or Event Build||2-3 weeks prior to email send date|
|Graphic Email||1-2 Weeks prior to email send date|
|Non-image Based Email (text only with header/footer logo banners)||At least 1 week prior to send date|
|OMC Designed Email/Co-operative Send||Complete code and high resolution images delivered 1 week prior to send date|
For additional information, please contact the us at email@example.com.
Required InformationA request generally requires the following information:
- Type of email campaign (graphic, text, etc.)
- Email design selection (Image with green footer)
- Image concepts or needs (student playing piano, 12345.jpg)
- Email list criteria (Fall 2018 Management Prospects)
- Email send date and/or follow-up send date(s)
- Email subject line (Karate at USF)
- Email from address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Email from label (Ministry of Magic)
- Body text
- Email footer address (if different than "from" address)
- Special instructions