Center for Research, Artistic, and Scholarly Excellence
Our mission at the Center for Research, Artistic and Scholarly Excellence (CRASE) at the University of San Francisco is to support, promote, and celebrate faculty research, artistic, and scholarly excellence through interdisciplinary and community connections, innovative approaches, social impact, and active dissemination.
Our goals are:
- CONNECT: To connect and collectivize faculty to foster meaningful collaborations and interdisciplinary and holistic perspectives.
- PRODUCTIVITY: To provide practical, active experiences that inspire productivity, innovative methods, creativity, and new ways of thinking.
- IMPACT: To leverage faculty strengths and expertise to promote social impact, public debate, and discussion.
- SUPPORT: To link faculty to available resources on campus, online, in the community, and through professional organizations.
- VISIBILITY: To increase the visibility, prominence, and dissemination of faculty research, artistic, and scholarly works.