If you have received reminders for anti-harassment training, you must complete your training by Dec. 15. NOTE: Any in-progress work will be lost after the 15th due to a necessary system upgrade.
- The non-supervisor training is approximately one hour and the supervisor training is approximately two hours in length. You can start and stop the course as needed.
- You can access the course via the link provided in the reminder emails or access it here. Use the single sign-on option to log in.
- If you have questions about the training, please contact Mara Krasts.
Daily Don's Health Check
All faculty and staff are required to complete the Don's Health Check each and every day that they are visiting the USF campus. Review the USF COVID Response Protocol for complete details on reporting exposure to or symptoms of COVID-19. UPDATE: USF now requires that everyone, regardless of vaccination status, wear face coverings indoors for the foreseeable future.
Vaccination Requirements for Fall 2021
Staff and faculty are not required to be fully vaccinated but they do need to complete a vaccination attestation form. USF now requires that everyone, regardless of vaccination status, wear face coverings indoors for the foreseeable future. For more updates please visit the HR COVID-19 page.
NOTE: Per the CDC guidelines, anyone over the age of 18 is eligible for a vaccine booster shot. The University encourages all staff and faculty to get vaccinated and get their booster shot if applicable. Check the CA My Turn Vaccine site for available appointments or check with your medical care provider.
Take the Staying Healthy Course!
This course provides USF community members with information and best practices about how they can protect and promote their physical health and mental well-being. Best of all, the course only takes about 30 minutes to complete!
- You will receive an email invitation to the course.
- Use the single sign-on option with your USF credentials to log in.
- Completion of this course is optional but we strongly recommend that everyone take it.
- If you require technical support for the course, please visit support.everfi.com. General course questions may be sent to Mara Krasts.