2020 Flu Shots
Per the CDC, it is likely that flu viruses and the virus that causes COVID-19 will both spread this fall and winter. Here is what you should know this season, including information on how to protect yourself and your family against flu by getting a flu vaccine. CDC Guidelines
Flu shots are readily available by visiting major pharmacies such as Rite Aid, Costco, Walgreens and CVS and through your healthcare provider. Suggested resources are provided below:
All USF Staff & Faculty:
- Kaiser is offering free drive-thru and/or outdoor walk-up flu vaccinations at the USF Koret lower parking lot from Sept. 14 through Nov. 6
- Non-Kaiser members should bring their USF One Card; Kaiser members should bring their Kaiser card
- The clinic is also open to all Kaiser members regardless of whether they are employed by USF
- These shots are free to all USF staff and faculty
- Find more information about the clinic here
- Visit www.anthem.com/ca and click the “FIND CARE” link and log in as a member.
- Enter your zip code and click Pharmacies to find a location nearest you.
- Anthem members receive their flu shot at no cost
- Call the appropriate Kaiser Flu Hotline (below) and monitor the Kaiser site for flu season updates
- Northern California: 800-573-5811 (800-KP-FLU-11)
- Southern California: 866-706-6358 (866-70-NO-FLU)
- Kaiser members receive their flu shots at no cost
- To maintain social distancing, Kaiser will be offering drive-thru and/or outdoor walk-up flu vaccine sites at many of their medical centers.
San Francisco Department of Public Health:
The University of San Francisco offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for eligible faculty, staff, and their families through its 25+ benefits and wellness programs.
Contact the Benefits team at either email@example.com or at (415) 422-2442.
What do we offer?
*for USFFA members only
**for non-benefited USF employees working in San Francisco
***reimbursements, lactation rooms, employee discounts, etc.
- Enrollment Information: Learn about critical dates, qualifying events, and eligibility requirements.
- Compliance Information: View plan information and legal notices.
- 2020 Benefits Guide: Download the benefits guide for the current plan year.
- Carefully review the plan information in the 2020 Benefits Guide
- Attend a benefits orientation
- Enroll for your benefits in USFWorks
- Visit the enrollment information web page for detailed instructions and critical dates