Anthem Blue Cross and Dignity Health Alert
Dignity Health’s agreement with Anthem Blue Cross has terminated effective July 15, 2021. As a result, Dignity Health will no longer be part of the Anthem Blue Cross Commercial Network. Review the notification for more information and the list of Dignity Health hospitals affected.
For a complete listing of alternate contracted facilities, please reference our website at www.anthem.com/ca. Please verify with both your provider and the Anthem Blue Cross’ website above that the alternate facility is participating in your benefit plan’s network.
NOTE: Anthem and Dignity Health will continue to negotiate for an agreement.
In the Moment Support for USF Adjunct Faculty
It’s not always easy to maintain a sense of balance in these challenging times, while meeting the demands of your job and your life outside of work. You may be dealing with stress, anxiety, conflict and sadness that everyone experiences from time to time as part of daily life.
USF adjunct faculty can call USF vendor, Concern, to speak with an experienced counselor. Please call 1-800-344-4222 or click here for more details.
The University of San Francisco offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for eligible faculty, staff, and their families through its 25+ benefits and wellness programs.
Contact the Benefits team at either email@example.com or at (415) 422-2442.
What do we offer?
*for USFFA members only
**for non-benefited USF employees working in San Francisco
***reimbursements, lactation rooms, employee discounts, etc.
- Enrollment Information: Learn about critical dates, qualifying events, and eligibility requirements.
- Compliance Information: View plan information and legal notices.
- 2021 Benefits Guide: Download the benefits guide for the 2021 plan year.
- Carefully review the plan information in the 2021 Benefits Guide
- Attend a benefits orientation
- Enroll for your benefits in USFWorks
- Visit the enrollment information web page for detailed instructions and critical dates