Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA Mid-Year Election Changes
From Sept. 1 to Sept. 15, you have the opportunity to enroll, or make changes to, your 2021 Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA. This means you may do one of the following:
- Newly enroll for the benefit
- Increase your annual election amount
- Decrease your annual election amount
- Stop contributions for the rest of the year
For complete details, please visit the HR Flexible Spending Account web page.
Anthem Blue Cross and Dignity Health Alert
We are pleased to inform you that Anthem Blue Cross (Anthem) announced it has reached a new agreement with Dignity Health (Dignity) for all commercial products and networks including HMO, PPO, and EPO. This agreement returns Dignity facilities to Anthem health plans while protecting affordability for consumers. This agreement is retroactive to July 15, 2021, which means any care provided to Anthem members over the last month will be considered in-network. There will be no disruption of care.
In the Moment Support for USF Adjunct Faculty
It’s not always easy to maintain a sense of balance in these challenging times, while meeting the demands of your job and your life outside of work. You may be dealing with stress, anxiety, conflict and sadness that everyone experiences from time to time as part of daily life.
USF adjunct faculty can call USF vendor, Concern, to speak with an experienced counselor. Please call 1-800-344-4222 or click here for more details.
The University of San Francisco offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for eligible faculty, staff, and their families through its 25+ benefits and wellness programs.
Contact the Benefits team at either email@example.com or at (415) 422-2442.
What do we offer?
*for USFFA members only
**for non-benefited USF employees working in San Francisco
***reimbursements, lactation rooms, employee discounts, etc.
- Enrollment Information: Learn about critical dates, qualifying events, and eligibility requirements.
- Compliance Information: View plan information and legal notices.
- 2021 Benefits Guide: Download the benefits guide for the 2021 plan year.
- Carefully review the plan information in the 2021 Benefits Guide
- Attend a benefits orientation
- Enroll for your benefits in USFWorks
- Visit the enrollment information web page for detailed instructions and critical dates