In the Moment Support for USF Adjunct Faculty and Part Time Staff
It’s not always easy to maintain a sense of balance in these challenging times, while meeting the demands of your job and your life outside of work. You may be dealing with stress, anxiety, conflict and sadness that everyone experiences from time to time as part of daily life.
USF adjunct faculty and part time staff can call USF vendor, Concern, to speak with a clinical manager. Please call 1-800-344-4222 or click here for more details.
The University of San Francisco offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for eligible faculty, staff, and their families through its 25+ benefits and wellness programs.
Contact the Benefits team at either firstname.lastname@example.org or at (415) 422-2442.
What do we offer?
*for USFFA members only
**for non-benefited USF employees working in San Francisco
***reimbursements, lactation rooms, employee discounts, etc.
- Enrollment Information: Learn about critical dates, qualifying events, and eligibility requirements.
- Compliance Information: View plan information and legal notices.
- 2022 Benefits Guide: Download the benefits guide for the 2022 plan year.
- Carefully review the plan information in the 2022 Benefits Guide
- Attend a benefits orientation
- Enroll for your benefits in USFWorks
- Visit the enrollment information web page for detailed instructions and critical dates