The Office of Financial Aid is committed to providing students with the information needed to determine ways to fund your education at USF.
To stay in-the-know with any outstanding financial aid requirements, please check your myUSF Self-Service often. The Office of Financial Aid will send all important information to your myUSF e-mail account and ask that students use their myUSF e-mail when contacting us electronically.
- 2018–2019 Fall Bill Due August 1st, 2018
- 2018–2019 Financial Aid Verification deadline July 1st
- 2018–2019 Private, Federal, and Plus loans must be completed by July 15th
- 2019–2020 FAFSA and DREAM Act/ Cal Grant Available October 1st, 2018
- 2019–2020 FAFSA and DREAM Act/ Cal Grant priority filing deadline March 1st, 2019
2018–2019 Financial Aid Disbursement Dates
- Fall 2018: 8/13/2018
- Spring 2019: 1/14/2019
- Summer 2019: TBD
Welcome Class of 2022
The office of financial aid would like to celebrate the upcoming Fall 2018 class, and welcome you to connect with us over the coming months to finalize your financial aid awards. Navigate to your MyUSF.USFCA.EDU student self service portal to identify any outstanding requirements.
Online Forms Now Available
Beginning with the 2018–2019 FAFSA, you are able to complete financial aid forms online! You can initiate online forms by using the, “+ request” feature in the top right hand corner of the home page after logging in.
USF Jesuit Community Magis Scholarship 2018
- Must be a USF undocumented student
- Must be enrolled in a USF graduate level program for the 2018–2019 school year
- Must have demonstrated financial need