Office of Financial Aid
In Need of a Computer?
The computer donation program is available to USF degree-seeking students who do not have the financial means to purchase (or replace a stolen) computer to support their academic performance. This program is strictly need-based with a limited supply of Mac and/or PC computers available for donation, at no cost to the student. Computers may be granted to students with verifiable financial hardships.
All computers donated are intended to support the student’s academic performance and completion of class assignments. The program limit is set as a once-per-lifetime computer donation per student. Students who receive a computer are encouraged to work with ITS to maintain it in order to increase the machine’s longevity.
1. The applicant must be currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program in the term of request or matriculated in the upcoming term at the University of San Francisco and have financial hardship.
2. Other possible resources such as financial aid through USF or federal means must have been considered and determined to be not available or insufficient.
3. The applicant must be able to provide sufficient evidence or documentation of financial hardship.
4. The applicant must be in good academic standing. Past or current conduct cases will also be taken into consideration.
- Summer aid applications due April 30th (undergraduate)
- Graduate and Professional summer loans due April 30th
- 2019-2020 financial aid verification due 07/01/2019
1. Must be a USF undocumented student
2. Must be enrolled in a USF graduate level program for the 2018-2019 school year
3. Must have demonstrated financial need
2018–2019 Financial Aid Disbursement Dates
- Fall 2018: 8/13/2018
- Spring 2019: 1/14/2019
- Summer 2019: TBD
Online Forms Now Available
Beginning with the 2018–2019 FAFSA, you are able to complete financial aid forms online! You can initiate online forms by using the, “+ request” feature in the top right hand corner of the home page after logging in.