The Office of Financial Aid is committed to providing students with the information needed to determine ways to fund your education at USF.
To stay in-the-know with any outstanding financial aid requirements, please check your myUSF Self-Service often. The Office of Financial Aid will send all important information to your myUSF e-mail account and ask that students use their myUSF e-mail when contacting us electronically.
- 2019–2020 FAFSA and DREAM Act/ Cal Grant Available October 1, 2018
- 2019–2020 FAFSA and DREAM Act/ Cal Grant priority filing deadline March 1, 2019
- 2018–2019 Spring Bill Due January 2, 2019
1. Must be a USF undocumented student
2. Must be enrolled in a USF graduate level program for the 2018-2019 school year
3. Must have demonstrated financial need
2018–2019 Financial Aid Disbursement Dates
- Fall 2018: 8/13/2018
- Spring 2019: 1/14/2019
- Summer 2019: TBD
Online Forms Now Available
Beginning with the 2018–2019 FAFSA, you are able to complete financial aid forms online! You can initiate online forms by using the, “+ request” feature in the top right hand corner of the home page after logging in.