Welcome to the Center for Academic and Student Achievement!
In response to reducing the spread of COVID-19, the CASA team is currently working remotely until further notice. Staff will be monitoring all phone messages and emails from Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm PST.
Here are 4 ways to contact CASA:
1. Call our front desk during our regular hours at (415) 422-5050
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Connect with our virtual front desk during our regular hours: https://usfca.zoom.us/j/4154225050
4. Make an online or phone appointment with your CASA coach at: https://myusf.force.com/studenthub
The Center for Academic and Student Achievement (CASA) is your home for compassionate academic and personal support that promotes holistic student development.
At CASA, you can find your Success Coach, get guidance on completing forms, and get connected to resources. We are committed to empowering students to achieve their academic goals. To accomplish this, CASA's success coaches:
- Empower students through coaching to achieve academic success.
- Connect students to academic programs and resources on campus designed to support their success.
- Provide a supportive environment that promotes personal growth and the values of a Jesuit education.
- Help students develop skills to successfully meet the demands of USF’s rigorous curriculum.