Welcome to the Center for Academic and Student Achievement!
The CASA team is working remotely through the fall term from Mondays through Fridays, 9 AM - 5 PM Pacific Time.
Here are 4 ways to contact CASA:
1. Call our front desk during our regular office hours at (415) 422-5050
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Make an online or phone appointment with your CASA coach through your Student Hub
4. Connect with our virtual front desk during our regular office hours
For Fall 2020 registration information, please visit our Registration FAQ page.
The Center for Academic and Student Achievement (CASA) is your home for compassionate academic and personal support that promotes holistic student development.
At CASA, you can find your Success Coach, get guidance on completing forms, and get connected to resources. We are committed to empowering students to achieve their academic goals. To accomplish this, CASA's success coaches:
- Empower students through coaching to achieve academic success.
- Connect students to academic programs and resources on campus designed to support their success.
- Provide a supportive environment that promotes personal growth and the values of a Jesuit education.
- Help students develop skills to successfully meet the demands of USF’s rigorous curriculum.