Welcome to the Center for Academic and Student Achievement!
The CASA team is working remotely through the spring term from Mondays through Fridays, 9 AM - 5 PM Pacific Time.
Here are 4 ways to contact CASA:
1. Call our front desk during our regular office hours at (415) 422-5050
2. Email us at email@example.com
3. Make an online or phone appointment with your CASA coach through your Student Hub
4. Live Chat with CASA Front Desk (see pop-up on bottom right corner): Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
CASA's Academic Success Coaches begin their drop-in hours for Summer 2021 starting June 7th until August 13th. Need assistance from an ASC? Check out when our ASCs have drop-in hours at https://myusf.usfca.edu/casa/success-coach/hours.
For academic advising and course selection, please contact your major department or faculty adviser. For registration information, please visit our Registration FAQ page
The Center for Academic and Student Achievement (CASA) is your home for compassionate academic and personal support that promotes holistic student development.
At CASA, you can find your Success Coach, get guidance on completing forms, and get connected to resources. We are committed to empowering students to achieve their academic goals. To accomplish this, CASA's success coaches:
- Empower students through coaching to achieve academic success.
- Connect students to academic programs and resources on campus designed to support their success.
- Provide a supportive environment that promotes personal growth and the values of a Jesuit education.
- Help students develop skills to successfully meet the demands of USF’s rigorous curriculum.