Welcome to the Center for Academic and Student Achievement!
Based on the surge of COVID-19 cases in San Francisco and California, USF is pivoting its operations to being primarily remote for the Fall 2020 semester. This means that nearly all academic courses will be online with the exceptions to those in the clinical nursing programs. You can refer to President Fr. Fitzgerald's message here: https://myusf.usfca.edu/announcement/fall-semester-will-be-remote.
For Summer and Fall 2020 registration information, please visit our Registration FAQ page
The CASA team is currently working remotely until further notice. Staff will be monitoring all phone messages and emails from Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm PST.
Here are 4 ways to contact CASA:
1. Call our front desk during our regular hours at (415) 422-5050
2. Email us at email@example.com
3. Connect with our virtual front desk during our regular hours: https://usfca.zoom.us/j/4154225050
4. Make an online or phone appointment with your CASA coach at: https://myusf.force.com/studenthub
The Center for Academic and Student Achievement (CASA) is your home for compassionate academic and personal support that promotes holistic student development.
At CASA, you can find your Success Coach, get guidance on completing forms, and get connected to resources. We are committed to empowering students to achieve their academic goals. To accomplish this, CASA's success coaches:
- Empower students through coaching to achieve academic success.
- Connect students to academic programs and resources on campus designed to support their success.
- Provide a supportive environment that promotes personal growth and the values of a Jesuit education.
- Help students develop skills to successfully meet the demands of USF’s rigorous curriculum.