Each first-year and transfer student is assigned an Academic Success Coach, in addition to their faculty adviser, for academic coaching and support. Academic support is extended to our undergraduate students at USF's additional campuses and locations, in addition to unique success programs that support the transitional needs of first-year students, transfers, and athletes.
- New Student Orientation is a transition program to help prepare students academically and to help them thrive as members of the university and global community.
- The Muscat Scholars Program is a unique initiative to support and facilitate the academic and personal success of first-generation college students.
- The Back on Track program provides comprehensive support to students on academic probation.
- The Explore Your Path portal helps students increase self-awareness, explore careers, explore majors, and launch themselves toward success.
- The PACT program offers a holistic support system for men of color, and cultivates mentorships to build community.
- Assistance is provided in processing academic forms such as change of majors/minors, add/drop classes, or study abroad.