Each first-year and transfer student is assigned a CASA academic success coach, in addition to their faculty adviser, for academic coaching and support. Academic support is extended to our undergraduate students at USF's additional campuses and locations, in addition to unique success programs that support the transitional needs of first-year students, transfers, and athletes.
- New Student Orientation is a transition program to help prepare students academically and to help them thrive as members of the university and global community.
- The Back on Track program provides comprehensive support to students on academic probation.
- The Early Alert program is an early intervention tool used to help students succeed academically.
- The Explore Your Path portal helps students increase self-awareness, explore careers, explore majors, and launch themselves toward success.
- The First Generation Initiatives (FGI) is a unique initiative to support and facilitate the academic and personal success of first-generation college students.
- The PACT Program provides undergraduate students of color and/or first-generation students with an opportunity to receive peer-to-peer mentoring with upperclassmen at USF.
- Assistance is provided in processing academic forms such as change of majors/minors, add/drop classes, or study abroad.