Students who plan to receive their degree should complete the online Graduation Application. Students may apply anytime beginning three semesters prior to their graduation semester. Students should apply no later than the second week of the semester prior to their graduation term for timely updating of their degree audit.
Application deadlines: Fall: September 1st. Spring and Summer: February 1st. Keep in mind that if you are applying for concurrent degrees, you must submit two separate online Graduation Applications.
|Graduation Term||Application Available||Application Deadline|
|Fall 2019||January 1, 2019||September 1, 2019|
|Spring 2020||May 20, 2019||February 1, 2020|
|Summer 2020||December 1, 2019||February 1, 2020|
|Fall 2020||January 1, 2020||September 1, 2020|
|Spring 2021||May 18, 2020||February 1, 2021|
|Summer 2021||December 1, 2020||February 1, 2021|
|Fall 2021||January 1, 2021||September 1, 2021|
|Spring 2022||May 24, 2021||February 1, 2022|
|Summer 2022||December 1, 2021||February 1, 2022|
Graduation Application Information
- Date of degree conferral reflects the semester in which the last requirement completed.
- Diplomas are not issued until all outstanding balances with the University are paid.
- Undergraduate students must complete a minimum of 128 units and have satisfied all major/CORE requirements with a minimum 2.0 G.P.A.
- Graduate students must have met all requirements specific to their degree program with a minimum 3.0 G.P.A.
- Summer students in the School of Nursing and Health Professions are ONLY invited to the December Commencement.
How to Access Graduation Application from Self-Service
- Login to myUSF
- From the “Student” tab, click on the “Student Records” link
- Click on the “Apply to Graduate” link
- Follow the instructions in the graduation application.
- Click on the “Submit” button at the end of the application. You will receive a confirmation screen at the end.
Commencement Ceremony Information
- Personalized Announcements
- Class Rings
- Commencement Photos
- Commencement DVD
- Diploma Frame
- Flowers and Leis
If you have questions, please contact the Graduation Center at (415) 422-3756 or email@example.com.