Application for Graduation Information
Students are required to complete the online Graduation Application in order to have their degree awarded. Students may apply starting three semesters prior to their graduation semester and should apply no later than the second week of their final semester to ensure ample time to be notified regarding any outstanding degree requirements.
Application deadlines: Fall: September 1st. Spring and Summer: February 1st. Keep in mind that if you are applying for concurrent degrees, you must submit two separate online Graduation Applications.
If you receive an error, "No Curricula Found" this means you have either already Applied to Graduate or are not yet eligible to apply. To be eligible you must the following earned credits: 90 (UG), 9 (GR), or 12 (DR). This does not include in-progress credits.
Please confirm your eligibility by reviewing your degree evaluation before emailing the Graduation Center.
Students should apply to graduate for the semester they intend to complete ALL degree requirements.
|Graduation Term||Application Available||Application Deadline|
|Spring 2021||May 18, 2020||February 1, 2021|
|Summer 2021||December 1, 2020||February 1, 2021|
|Fall 2021||January 1, 2021||September 1, 2021|
|Spring 2022||May 24, 2021||February 1, 2022|
|Summer 2022||December 1, 2021||February 1, 2022|
|Fall 2022||January 1, 2022||September 1, 2022|
|Spring 2023||May 23, 2022||February 1, 2023|
|Summer 2023||December 1, 2022||February 1, 2023|
Degree Conferral Information
- Degree conferral date reflects the semester in which all degree requirements are successfully completed.
- Deadline for Fall conferral is December 31st.
- Deadline for Spring conferral is May 31st.
- Deadline for Summer conferral is August 31st.
- Diplomas are not issued until all outstanding balances with the University are paid.
- Undergraduate students must complete a minimum of 128 units and have satisfied all major/CORE requirements with a minimum 2.0 G.P.A.
- Graduate students must have met all requirements specific to their degree program with a minimum 3.0 G.P.A.
- Summer students in the School of Nursing and Health Professions are ONLY invited to the December Commencement.
- Fall students in the School of Education are ONLY invited to the May Commencement.
How to Access Graduation Application from Self-Service
- Login to myUSF
- From the “Student” tab, click on the “Student Records” link
- Click on the “Apply to Graduate” link
- Follow the instructions in the graduation application.
- Click on the “Submit” button at the end of the application. You will receive a confirmation screen at the end. Please print or save this for your records.
If you have questions, please contact the Graduation Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.