Students who plan to receive their degree should complete the online Graduation Application. Students can apply anytime beginning three semesters prior to their graduation semester. Students should apply during the first few weeks of the semester prior to their graduation term for timely updating of degree audits. Application deadlines: Fall: September 1st, Spring and Summer: February 1st. Keep in mind that if you are applying for concurrent degrees, you must submit two separate online Graduation Applications.
Graduation Application Information
- Date of degree conferral reflects the semester in which the last requirement ended, not the semester in which it started.
- Diplomas are not issued until all outstanding accounts with the University are paid.
- Undergraduate students must complete a minimum of 128 units and have satisfied all major/CORE requirements with a minimum 2.0 G.P.A.
- Graduate students must have met all requirements specific to the degree program checked below with a minimum 3.0 G.P.A.
- Summer students in the School of Nursing and Health Professions are ONLY invited to the December Commencement.
How to Access Graduation Application from Self-Service
- Login to myUSF
- From the “Student” tab, click on the “Student Records” link
- Click on the “Apply to Graduate” link
- Follow the instructions in the graduation application.
- Click on the “Submit” button at the end of the application. You will receive a confirmation screen at the end.
Commencement Ceremony Information
- Personalized Announcements
- Class Rings
- Commencement Photos
- Commencement DVD
- Diploma Frame
- Flowers and Leis
If you have questions, please contact the Graduation Center at (415) 422-3756 or firstname.lastname@example.org.