Diploma - Information & Duplicate Orders
Degree Awarded and Diploma Shipment Information
Degree audits go through their final evaluation, and subsequent awarded, within 6 weeks after the Commencement date. You will receive an email once your diploma has been mailed. Please note that domestic mailing can take 2-3 weeks and all international mailing can take over 2 months from the date you receive the email.
Deadline for awarding degrees for the Fall conferral date is February 1st.
Deadline for awarding degrees for the Spring conferral date is October 1st.
Deadline for awarding degrees for the Summer conferral date is July 1st.
Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral students can obtain a duplicate diploma by completing the online form by clicking the button below.
- Fees: (payable with request).
- Diploma w/ Standard Shipping - $80.00 Allow 3 weeks for processing. Shipped via USPS (No tracking number provided)
- Diploma w/ Expedited Shipping - $180.00 Allow 3 business days for processing. Shipped via UPS (Tracking number included) Recommended for International Shipping.
- International shipments, via the Standard Shipping option, may take up to 2 months for delivery. We strongly recommend utilizing the expedited shipping method for all international orders.
- Requests are processed by the Degree Audit & Graduation Center, upon verification of your degree.
- All accounts with USF must be cleared before a request is processed. (Financial & Library)
- Diploma Sizes: Undergraduate 7 X 9, Graduate 8 X 10, Doctor 8 X 10.
- Need a diploma Notarized and/or Apostilled?
- To have your diploma notarized or apostilled, students must make arrangements with a notary (at your own expense) to come to the Office of the University Registrar with your original diploma during normal business hours. We recommend SF Notary + Apostille (415) 655-9455 or sfnotary.com
A duplicate diploma follows the current format. It is printed with the original graduation date and with the name of the student at the time of graduation, but with the current Chairman of the Board of Trustees, President, Provost and Academic Vice-President, and Dean’s signatures.
Law students, contact the School of Law at (415) 422-6778 or firstname.lastname@example.org on how to obtain a Law duplicate diploma.
Questions? If you have questions about Duplicate Diploma, please contact the Graduation Center at (415) 422-3756 or email@example.com.