Diploma & Mailing Information
Degree audits go through a final evaluation 6-8 weeks after the end of the semester/degree conferral date to determine if all degree requirements have been met. If all requirements have been met, the degree will be awarded and you will receive an email when your diploma has has been mailed.
|Graduation Term||Degree Awarded by:||Anticipated diploma Delivery by:|
|Spring Semester||July 1st||Domestic: August 1st International: October 15th|
|Summer Semester||September 1st||Domestic: October 1st International: December 15th|
|Fall Semester||February 1st||Domestic: March 1st International: May 15th|
Students are responsible for ensuring that their diploma mailing address is correct. USF will make 2 attempts to deliver the diploma free of charge and if the diploma is returned to USF it will be held for up to 2 semesters before it is destroyed, resulting in the student being required to purchase a replacement diploma. Students must contact the Grad Center if they have not received their diploma within 1 year of graduation in order to avoid paying the replacement diploma fee (For example, a Fall 2016 graduate stating they did not receive their diploma will be required to order a replacement).
Diploma and Duplicate Diploma Order Form
Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral students can obtain a duplicate diploma by completing the online form by clicking the button below. Please enter as much information as possible so that we can locate your record. If you do not know your CWID, please enter 0 on the form.
- Fees: (payable with request).
- Diploma w/ Standard Shipping - $80.00 Allow 3-4 weeks for processing. Shipped via USPS (No tracking number provided) [4 months for delivery to an international address]
- Diploma w/ Expedited Shipping - $180.00 Allow 3-4 business days for processing. Shipped via UPS (Tracking number included) Recommended for International Shipping.
- Electronic Diploma (Graduated Prior to Fall 2019) - $60.00 This order option is ONLY for graduates prior to Fall 2019 (Recent graduates see below). Students will receive an email containing the Certified Electronic Diploma within 15 business days. You will not receive a paper copy and must order it separately.
- [COMING SOON!] Electronic Diploma w/ Expedited Processing (Graduated Prior to Fall 2019) - $85.00 This order option is ONLY for graduates prior to Fall 2019 (Recent graduates see below). Students will receive an email containing the Certified Electronic Diploma in 3-5 business days. You will not receive a paper copy and must order it separately.
- Electronic Diplomas (Graduated Fall 2019 - Current) - Recent graduates can purchase a Certified Electronic Diploma (CeD) by going to the CeD Order Page and following the instructions on how to register and download your diploma.
- Law students - contact the School of Law at (415) 422-6778 or firstname.lastname@example.org on how to obtain a duplicate diploma.
- International shipments, via the Standard Shipping option, may take up to 4 months for delivery. We strongly recommend utilizing the expedited shipping method for ALL international orders.
- Requests are processed by the Degree Audit & Graduation Center, upon verification of your degree.
- All accounts with USF must be cleared before a request is processed. (Financial & Library)
- Diploma Sizes: Undergraduate 7 X 9, Graduate 8 X 10, Doctor 8 X 10.
- Need a diploma Notarized and/or Apostilled?
- To have your diploma notarized or apostilled, students must make arrangements with a notary (at your own expense) to come to the Office of the University Registrar with your original diploma during normal business hours. We recommend SF Notary + Apostille (415) 655-9455 or sfnotary.com
*A duplicate diploma follows the current format. It is printed with the original graduation date and with the name of the student at the time of graduation, but with the current Chairman of the Board of Trustees, President, Provost and Academic Vice-President, and Dean’s signatures.
Law students, contact the School of Law at (415) 422-6778 or email@example.com on how to obtain a Law duplicate diploma.
Questions? If you have questions about Duplicate Diploma, please contact the Graduation Center at (415) 422-3756 or firstname.lastname@example.org.