Degree Awarding and Diploma Mailing
Degree audits go through a final evaluation within 6 weeks after the degree conferral date to determine if all degree requirements have been met. If all requirements have been met, the degree will be awarded and you will receive an email when your diploma has has been mailed.
|Graduation Term||Degree Awarded by:||Anticipated diploma Delivery by:|
|Spring 2020||July 1st||Domestic: August 1st International: October 1st|
|Summer 2020||October 1st||Domestic: November 1st International: January 1st|
|Fall 2020||February 1st||Domestic: March 1st International: May 1st|
Undergraduate, Graduate, and Doctoral students can obtain a duplicate diploma by completing the online form by clicking the button below.
- Fees: (payable with request).
- Diploma w/ Standard Shipping - $80.00 Allow 3 weeks for processing. Shipped via USPS (No tracking number provided)
- Diploma w/ Expedited Shipping - $180.00 Allow 3 business days for processing. Shipped via UPS (Tracking number included) Recommended for International Shipping.
- International shipments, via the Standard Shipping option, may take up to 3 months for delivery. We strongly recommend utilizing the expedited shipping method for all international orders.
- Requests are processed by the Degree Audit & Graduation Center, upon verification of your degree.
- All accounts with USF must be cleared before a request is processed. (Financial & Library)
- Diploma Sizes: Undergraduate 7 X 9, Graduate 8 X 10, Doctor 8 X 10.
- Need a diploma Notarized and/or Apostilled?
- To have your diploma notarized or apostilled, students must make arrangements with a notary (at your own expense) to come to the Office of the University Registrar with your original diploma during normal business hours. We recommend SF Notary + Apostille (415) 655-9455 or sfnotary.com
*A duplicate diploma follows the current format. It is printed with the original graduation date and with the name of the student at the time of graduation, but with the current Chairman of the Board of Trustees, President, Provost and Academic Vice-President, and Dean’s signatures.
Law students, contact the School of Law at (415) 422-6778 or firstname.lastname@example.org on how to obtain a Law duplicate diploma.
Questions? If you have questions about Duplicate Diploma, please contact the Graduation Center at (415) 422-3756 or email@example.com.