Certified Electronic Credential Overview
The University of San Francisco is proud to offer Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates to the Graduating Class*!
*Students who graduated prior to Fall 2019 are not able to purchase an electronic diploma using the instructions below. Please place your order request through CASHNet.
A CeDiploma/CeCredential is an official, highly secure, electronic version of your University of San Francisco diploma available to download for $15.95
The CeDiploma/CeCertificate is optional for students to purchase. All USF graduates are still issued a free traditional paper diploma. The CeDiploma/CeCertificate is not intended, nor able, to be printed.
Watch an Overview on CeCredentials
How to Access Your Digital Diploma or Certificate
You will receive an email with a link to download your credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredential Trust®. Please note that the original link will expire in 14 days.
To request a new download link, please click on the below request button to be directed to the CeCredential Trust® site.
Please be sure to enter the previous email that you received the invitation link (firstname.lastname@example.org) [DO NOT use your @dons.usfca.edu email] that has either expired (or was lost) to be sent a new invitation link to download your credential.
If you receive an error, please contact the Graduation Center at email@example.com
- More than a paper credential
- An official, portable, and secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Each credential provides a unique 12-digit CeDiD*.
- The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Services.
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- The CeDiploma/CeCertificate can be independently validated through the University of San Francisco’s website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies, and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is Digitally Signed and encrypted such that it is trusted and more readily accepted.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Questions or Concerns
For frequently asked questions please visit the CeCredential Trust FAQs.
If you need additional help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all inquiries, please include the CeDiD number and the name of the Alumnus as it appears on the CeDiploma/CeCertificate.
© 2022 ✦ CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks ✦ CeCredential™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks