Certified Electronic Credential Overview
The University of San Francisco is proud to offer Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma) and Certificates (CeCertificate) to the Fall 2019 graduating class and future graduates.
The CeDiploma/CeCertificate is optional for students to purchase. All USF graduates are still issued a free traditional paper diploma. The CeDiploma/CeCertificate is not intended to be printed.
A CeDiploma/CeCredential is an official, highly secure, electronic version of your University of San Francisco diploma available to register/download for $10.95 from within your myUSF portal.
Purchase and Download CeDiploma/CeCertificate
Your CeDiploma/CeCertificate is available for download for only $10.95.
When you receive the email stating your paper diploma has been mailed, you will then be able to purchase and download your CeDiploma/CeCertificate.
Upon receipt of that email, you can then login to the myUSF Dashboard and locate the CeDiploma Register/Download Now link located below the "Announcements" call-out box on the far right. Please note that you will need your myUSF login credentials.
Yours for life. Login to myUSF anytime to retrieve a copy of your CeDiploma/CeCertificate in the event of loss.
- More than a paper credential
- An official, portable, and secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- The CeDiploma/CeCertificate can be independently validated through the University of San Francisco’s website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies, and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is Digitally Signed and encrypted such that it is trusted and more readily accepted.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Questions or Concerns
For frequently asked questions please visit the CeCredential Trust FAQs.
If you need additional help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all inquiries, please include the CeDiD number and the name of the Alumnus as it appears on the CeDiploma/CeCertificate.