Certified Electronic Credential Overview
The University of San Francisco is proud to offer Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma) and Certificates (CeCertificate) to the Graduating Class*!
*Students who graduated prior to Fall 2019 are not able to purchase an electronic diploma using the instructions below. Please make your order request through CASHNet.
The CeDiploma/CeCertificate is optional for students to purchase. All USF graduates are still issued a free traditional paper diploma. The CeDiploma/CeCertificate is not intended to be printed.
A CeDiploma/CeCredential is an official, highly secure, electronic version of your University of San Francisco diploma available to register/download for $10.95 from within your myUSF portal.
When you receive the email stating your paper diploma has been mailed, you will then be able to purchase and download your CeDiploma/CeCertificate. Click on the below link to be directed to your myUSF portal. Then locate the CeDiploma Register/Download Now link located immediately below the "Announcements" call-out box on the far right. Please note that you will need your myUSF login credentials.
Purchase and Download CeDiploma/CeCertificate
Your CeDiploma/CeCertificate is available for download for only $10.95.
When you receive the email stating your paper diploma has been mailed, you will then be able to purchase and download your CeDiploma/CeCertificate.
Upon receipt of that email, you can then login to the myUSF Dashboard and locate the CeDiploma Register/Download Now link located below the "Announcements" call-out box on the far right. Please note that you will need your myUSF login credentials.
Yours for life. Login to myUSF anytime to retrieve a copy of your CeDiploma/CeCertificate in the event of loss.
- More than a paper credential
- An official, portable, and secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
- The CeDiploma/CeCertificate can be independently validated through the University of San Francisco’s website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies, and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is Digitally Signed and encrypted such that it is trusted and more readily accepted.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Questions or Concerns
For frequently asked questions please visit the CeCredential Trust FAQs.
If you need additional help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all inquiries, please include the CeDiD number and the name of the Alumnus as it appears on the CeDiploma/CeCertificate.