Request an Appointment with CASA
Welcome! Please visit myusf.force.com to request an appointment with your CASA academic success coach.
Reasons to meet with your Academic Success Coach:
- One-one-one academic and personal coaching
- Discussing challenges in a course
- General academic planning
- Getting connected to resources
- Important academic skills such as time management and test-taking
- Missing class due to illness or family emergency
- Exploring different options for your major or minor
- Questions about changing/adding a new major or minor
- Preparing for graduation
- Connecting classroom experiences to life outside of USF; off-campus opportunities, self-development
- And any other milestones we can celebrate together!
Please see other campus staff for the following:
- Choosing specific classes for registration (please consult with your faculty [major] adviser)
- Creating a 4-year plan (please consult with your faculty [major] adviser)
- Adviser signature on ADD/DROP form (please consult with your faculty [major] adviser)
- Study Abroad: please visit the Center for Global Education
FAQ's about appointments
Our staff only displays availability for a period of 2 weeks from today. If you would like to schedule something beyond this 2-week period, please contact our front desk at (415) 422-5050.
You might receive an error message if your coach is unavailable or if you already have booked an appointment. Please call our front desk for questions, (415) 422-5050.
Yes, all one-on-one appointments must be scheduled in advance. However, for quick questions, each Academic Success Coach holds weekly drop-in hours in the residence halls. Please see the current schedule of drop-in hours.
If you would like to meet with another staff person in our office that is not your assigned ASC, please schedule this through our front desk, either by phone at (415) 422-5050 or in person at University Center 3rd floor.
Our online appointment scheduling system does not allow students to book multiple appointments. Please arrange for multiple appointments with your ASC directly.
There are a variety of ways to access the student appointment portal. You’ll see the link below which will direct you there. You can also find the link in the following locations:
- In the Top Apps menu on your myUSF dashboard (titled "CASA Appointment"; if you don't see it, you can add it using the "Preferences" feature in Top Apps)
- In the email signature from your Academic Success Coach
- In the Quick Links box on your myUSF dashboard
- In the link at the beginning or the end of this page
Please contact our front desk at (415) 422-5050 or reach out to your ASC directly.
You can cancel your appointment in two ways:
- Log in to the Salesforce Student portal, click on the settings icon next to your confirmed appointment, and click “Cancel Appointment”.
- Call our front desk to cancel, (415) 422-5050.