Request an Appointment with CASA
Welcome! Please visit your Student Hub to request an appointment with your CASA academic success coach.
Reasons to meet with your Academic Success Coach:
- One-one-one academic and personal coaching
- Discussing challenges in a course
- General academic planning
- Getting connected to resources
- Important academic skills such as time management and test-taking
- Missing class due to illness or family emergency
- Exploring different options for your major or minor
- Questions about changing/adding a new major or minor
- Preparing for graduation
- Connecting classroom experiences to life outside of USF; off-campus opportunities, self-development
- And any other milestones we can celebrate together!
Please see other campus staff for the following:
- Choosing specific classes for registration (please consult with your faculty/major adviser)
- Creating a 4-year plan (please consult with your faculty/major adviser)
- Adviser signature on ADD/DROP form (please consult with your faculty/major adviser)
- Study Abroad: please visit the Center for Global Education
FAQ's about appointments
If you are currently in a different time zone and would like to request a time to meet with CASA outside of 9AM to 5PM Pacific Time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our staff only displays availability for a period of 2 weeks from today. If you would like to schedule something beyond this 2-week period, please contact our front desk at (415) 422-5050.
You might receive an error message if your coach is unavailable or if you already have booked an appointment. Please call our front desk for questions at (415) 422-5050.
Yes, all one-on-one appointments must be scheduled in advance. However, each Academic Success Coach holds weekly drop-in hours for any quick questions you may have. Please see the current schedule of drop-in hours.
If you would like to meet with another staff person in our office that is not your assigned ASC, please schedule this through our front desk at (415) 422-5050.
Our online appointment scheduling system does not allow students to book multiple appointments. Please arrange for multiple appointments with your ASC directly.
Please contact our front desk at (415) 422-5050 or email your ASC directly.
You can cancel your appointment in two ways:
- Log in to the Student Hub, click on the settings icon next to your confirmed appointment, and click “Cancel Appointment”.
- Call our front desk to cancel, (415) 422-5050.